Please note that while our carrier partners endeavour to provide you with timely services, unforeseen circumstances can delay stock overnight - trucks do break down, and the best of route plans be thrown out the window due to accidents.
With that in mind - please, order all function and like stock with a minimum of 24 hours margin of error for your peace of mind, as well as, most importantly, for that of your customer.
HOW TO PLACE ORDERS
You can place orders by email or phone:
+61 405 728 118
For next day deliveries to most addresses, please place your orders by
- Illawarra - i.e. south of the Sutherland Shire until Wollongong (inclusive)
- Blue Mountains, i.e. west of M7 - Penrith to Bathurst
- Central Coast and the Hunter, i.e. north of Hornsby until Newcastle (inclusive)
For all other deliveries, please discuss delivery time estimates with us in advance to avoid disappointments.
Same day and next day deliveries may be available for those who miss the cut-off times. Fees do apply without exceptions, and will be quoted as needed, with dispatch dependent on your written consent. These charges will appear on your invoice as separately itemised freight surcharges.
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITIES
Kiss the Dirt is a wholesaler. Please order
- a minimum total of two dozen (24) bottles (across any wines, in full cartons) irrespective of the relevant packsize if you are located in Sydney
- a minimum total of five dozen (60) bottles (across any wines, in full cartons) irrespective of the relevant packsize if you are located in other areas serviced by Kiss the Dirt
- a minimum number of cartons as agreed with you in advance if you're located in other areas
Delivery fees are likely to apply to all other orders, and would be added to your invoice as a freight surcharge. At times, this might be a financially preferable option for your business, as these will appear on your invoice as separately itemised freight surcharges attracting GST only (instead of being included in an all-inclusive price inflated by WET).
Please discuss the options in advance to avoid surprises.